* Newly appointed or first time managers; Managers with several years experience
It is a challenge for managers to continuously maintain high standards of economic and team performance in today's complex business context. The traditional focus on managing stability within a team is no longer the magic key to success managers need to be agile, flexible and quick to adapt in order to help their teams drive change and make the right decisions in an ever-changing environment. This programme aims to help participants develop and leverage managerial know-how.
* Being focused on the added value of their management role * Finding out more about the sort of manager they are * Understanding how to be focused on individual and collective action * Solving management problems successfully * Developing social skills at the workplace
1. Developing managerial intelligence * The CEGOS managerial intelligence model
2. Mastering management techniques * Developing effective behaviours * Being focused on individual and collective action * Mobilising individual and collective energy
3. Developing your situational skills * Understanding the system
4. Developing your relationship-building skills * Implementing a communication process with your team * Preparing and leading a team meeting * Managing sensitive situations * Managing your relationship with your manager
5. Developing your emotional skills * Managing your emotions * Managing your stress